Visa Information

Obtaining your visa to enter the U.S. for the 2015 EMN Fall Meeting may take several months, so please begin your visa application process as soon as you determine that you will be attending the Meeting. For details that apply specifically to your country, please contact the nearest U.S. Consulate or Embassy. Review your visa status now to determine if you need a U.S. visa or visa renewal and to find out how to schedule an interview appointment, pay fees, and other vital instructions. If you need a personal letter of invitation to attend the Meeting, please contact us to request one at [email protected].

Visa Waiver Program Travel

All nationals and citizens of Visa Waiver Program (VWP) countries who plan to travel to the U.S. for temporary business or pleasure for 90 days or less are required by law to obtain travel authorization prior to travel to the United States. This authorization can be obtained online through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA).

Operating Organization