Welcome to EMN 2014!
The 8th Energy, Materials, and Nanotechnology (EMN) Meeting will be held at the DoubleTree Orlando @ SeaWorld Hotel in Orlando, Florida. The conference will begin on Saturday November 22 and end on Tuesday November 25, 2014.
Members of the international scientific and engineering communities interested in recent developments in fundamental and applied aspects of novel materials and sensors, nanotechnology, and energy-related materials and technologies are invited to attend the Meeting and contribute to its technical sessions. EMN is pleased to feature a large number of invited speakers with expertise in the Fall 2014 Meeting’s focus areas as well as keynote addresses by prominent scientists.
The scientific program for the EMN Fall 2014 Meeting is available here.
Many thanks to all of our participants for a successful Meeting!
- Abstract submission opens – May 5, 2014
- Abstract submission closes – September 20, 2014
- Accept / reject notices – September 30, 2014
- Online Meeting registration opens - August 1, 2014
- Late registration fee assessed - October 15, 2014
- Online registration closes - November 11, 2014
- Hotel reservation deadline - October 30, 2014
- Onsite registration will start from 14:00-18:00 PM in the Florida Bay Lobby - November 21, 2014
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China
University of South Florida, USA